Journal hack: Tiny Watercolor Palette
In this blog I am sharing with you an idea how to make a professional tiny watercolor palette out of a kids watercolor tin.
This is a journal hack for anyone who loves:
- art journaling
- travel journaling
- urban sketching
- summer journaling
- planner art
- bullet journaling
- drawing & painting
- and so on.
> Fill a super cute kids watercolor tin with Artists’ Quality Watercolours and create your own a professional tiny watercolor palette!
All you need for your tiny watercolor palette is:
- 8 TUBES of your favorite artist’s quality watercolors
- a kids water color tin (mini paint set in tin)
- Chop out the inferior kids paint with a knife or scissors.
- Carefully fill the pans with the watercolors.
- Gently tap the tin on your table to allow the paint to sink in the pans.
- Allow the paint to dry over night.
Tip: Put a small journal, a waterbrush and the tiny watercolor tin in your bag and bring it everywhere to develop your creative habit!
This Journal Hack is also perfect for your Art Journal Summer School 2017 water color palette!
Want more art inspiration? Subscribe to my newsletter!