The Art Journal Summer School 2018
Guest Teacher Competition is here!
Behind the scenes I am working hard to create a new round of Art Journal Summer School! And it is going to be a lot of much fun again, that’s for sure.
Talented creative souls wanted!
Last three editions I noticed that amongst the summer school students are so many talented creative souls. Two years ago I received mails from people asking me how to become a guest teacher at Art Journal Summer school. So last year I figured: wouldn’t it be fun to make a competition out of this? So Id did. And it was a succes!
The winner of 2017
The Guest Teacher Competition of 2017 was won by the fabulous and sweet Mariëlle Stolp.
The Dutch Mariëlle enthusiastically started taking e-courses by Tamara Laporte a few years ago. Mariëlle’s enthusiasm and her cute drawings did not stay unnoticed. Soon after Mariëlle won the 2017 AJSS guest teacher competition Tamara Laporte asked her to be a guest teacher at Life Book 2018 as well!
Ever since AJSS 2017 and Life Book 2018 Mariëlle is a well-known name and face in the online art journaling and mixed media community. And I am really proud that I was able to provide her with the stage she deserved.
Last year’s list of teachers:
Do you dream of being an online art teacher?
Is art journaling and teaching a huge passion of yours?
Do you want to work with me and make a video-lesson for Art Journal Summer School 2018?
This is what you can win!
- One guest teacher spot at Art Journal Summer School 2018, side by side with well known art professionals.
- An art journaling kit with Marieke’s favorite art journals and a signed copy of her new book Art Journal School (In Dutch but with loads of cool photo’s!)
- A €100,- fee to cover expenses
- Plus you will get paid the same affiliate fee reward as the other professional guest teachers
What I ask from you!
- E-mail me at info [AT] bloknote [DOT] nl using the subject line: AJSS 2018 Guest Teacher Competition
- In this e-mail enclose (directly in the mail, no word files please!):
- A link to your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube Channel)
- A link to a recent youtube art video you made
- 2 low res photo’s of recent art work
- The link to your website or blog
- A short (100 words) bio + a good quality photo of yourself
- A short description (100 words) of the lesson you would love to create
Are you the new Art Journal Summer School Guest Teacher?
- Anyone aged 18 years old and up can enter.
- Submitting to this competition does not give you any rights.
- Your mail will be strictly confidential.
- The jury will be me, Marieke Blokland.
- You can enter this competition until March 14th 2018.
- The winner of the competition will be announced in person by e-mail in the week of March 19th 2017.
- If you did not hear anything before March 3oth 2018 you did not win, but be sure to try again next time!
- The winner will not be announced online before the launch-date of the e-course.
- If you won, you have to keep it a secret until mid May 2018. 😉
- I will not reply to any e-mails regarding the competition status – sorry, thanks for understanding
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party.
- There may be more than one winner.
- All materials you send me must be yours and not violate any copyright laws.
- By entering this competition you are aware that winning also brings the responsibility to deliver a high quality art video and pdf in time. (The deadline of this AJSS2018 lesson video is May 1st 2018.)
Promo video for Art Journal Summer School 2017 last year: